Para semisólidos (GELES Y CREMAS). DID-1620
Calibrado según norma ASTM D70.
Amazon.com rated: 5 Stars
- 25ML || Pycnometer with 25ml capacity
- A precise method used in density determination
- [Usage] You can Wash and dry the pycnometer in constant temperature water bath at 25 °C (the temperature difference does not exceed 1 °C) for 10-20 minutes
- [Use] It is suitable for measuring the liquid density in industrial, laboratory, school, agricultural grain, and other units, analysing the purity of substances, volatile energy, or content.
- [Specific gravity bottle] is for use in measuring the density of a substance Constructed of borosilicate glass for chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance oval shape with a flat base for stability
- Made of high quality Borosilicate glass that is built to last and withstand multiple uses.